We are currently seeking a ceramic wheel throwing instructor for part time employment with growth opportunity. Hours Initially 10 per week, up to about 25 per week starting in August.
- Filling in for instructors as needed in one-time wheel classes Friday & Saturday evenings and Sunday Afternoons.
- Filling in for studio manager - tasks such as glazing, firing kilns, recording work and pugging clay - 20 - 25 hours per week from July 23 through August 20th
- Mopping, cleaning and organization
Opportunities for Growth
- Opportunity to teach 6-week classes as needs arise
- Opportunity to teach in after school program beginning fall 2019
Job Type: Part-time
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with responses to the following questions:
- How many years of teaching experience do you have?
- How many years of wheel throwing experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Which shifts are you available to work?